Our upcoming weekend special is: 8 oz bistro steak with compound garlic and herb butter, sauteed shrimp, cheddar bacon mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Only at J Greene’s Pub.
Additional ongoing features offered by J Greene’s Pub are: Happy Hour – $8 Lunch Break – $9 Pick Two Lunch Special – Meeting/banquet Rooms – Online Ordering
Happy Hour at J Greene’s Pub is one of the best in the city – $3 Wells & House Wines – $1 OFF Premium Pours – $10 Buckets – $5 Appetizers
Our $8 Lunch Break is available Mon thru Fri 11 to 3 pm. Your choice of side items, choose one – Hand Cut Fries – Pub Chips – Cole Slaw
Your Choice of sandwiches:
- JG’s Double Cheese – flat top smash burger with 2 patties, two slices of American cheese on a toasted bun.
- Smoked Chicken Sandwich – all white meat sliced chicken, melted cheddar cheese and crispy onion straws on a toasted bun with a side of our signature BBQ sauce.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – juicy pulled pork, melted cheddar cheese and crispy onion straws on a toasted bun with a side of our signature BBQ sauce.
- Chopped Salad (no side included) – Romaine, kale, cucumber, celery, carrots, red onion, tomato, chick peas, feta cheese and grilled chicken with white balsamic vinaigrette.
$9 Pick Two Lunch Special
Soup and Salad Options:
- House Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Soup of the Day
- White Chicken Chili
- Pulled Pork Chili
Half Sandwich Options: (choose one)
- Corned Beef
- Super Cheese
- Turkey Club
- Hot Ham & Cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders (2)
- Pulled Pork Sliders (2)
- Smoked Chicken Breast Sliders (2)
We offer our meeting/banquet rooms for local events and meetings. For availability and rates please call (314) 394-2330.
Online Ordering – its been a success. Our customers love it as it makes carry-out very easy. Our entire menu is online, order online, pay online and pick up your order hot and ready to eat.
Our website is hosted and optimized by St Louis Media, LLC. Our online ordering system is provided by St Louis Media, LLC as well. St Louis Media, LLC is a joint venture between MaxGroup Marketing and WebTech Group.